Advanced Flying (London) Ltd
- training and displays in a Pitts Special S-2C at Fairoaks Airport
● Aerobatics4You - Steve Carver's Extra-260 Airshows and Air Displays website
● Aerobatic Displays - Rob Howarth's informative site about his displays with the Pitts Model-12
● Aerobatic Display Teams of the World - a site dedicated to military and civil teams the world over
● Aerobatics Canada chapters
● Aerobatic Club of Finland
● Aero GP - "a brand new sport featuring 500 kph air racing, precision bombing and air-to-air combat"
● Altered Attitude Aerobatics - trial lessons in a Pitts S-2A at Shobdon Airfield, Herefordshire
● AOPA - the UK Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association. They run the well-known AOPA Aerobatic Course
● Aresti System S.L. - website of the Aresti aerocryptographic system; official Aresti Catalogues etc.
● Australian Aerobatic Club - the main link to the down-under club
● Australian Aerobatic Club - Victorian Chapter, now with a new web
● AVIAT Aircaft Inc. - Manufacturers of the Pitts Special, & Christen Eagle, lots of essential informationn
● Aviation Dimension - South Africa's only current and daily updated aviation web magazine, so they say
Precision Engines Inc - "Home of some of the finest aerobatic
engines to ever turn a propeller"
● Brazilian Aerobatic Association
● Microlights - The roots of many of our members
● British Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association - Icarus, eat your heart out....
● British Women Pilots' Association - based at Brookland Museum, Weybridge
● British Gliding Association - The association with responsibility for Gliding events and activities in the UK
● Budd Davisson's new sport aviation website
|C CIVA - The aerobatics commission (Commission Internationale Voltige Airenne)|
|D Dutch Aerobatic Association VINK (Vliegen Is N Kunst) - all about aerobatics in Holland|
European Sport Pilot
Association - these are the guys that run air racing around Europe
● Extra Aircraft - the German aerobatic aeroplane design and manufacturing company
- the Federation Aerounautique Internationale. Responsible for Air
Sports records world-wide
● Ferocious Frankie - see the P51 display Mustang from the Old Flying Machine Company, Duxford
● Flight Journal magazine - a General Aviation enthusiast magazine's site
● Flights and Dreams - aerobatic instruction on the Pitts S2-C from Cranfield by Richard Rogers
● Flightlab - "We teach fundamental, all-attitude airmanship", based at US at Plymouth Airport (KPYM)
● Flyer Magazine - a monthly magazine specifically aimed at GA and recreational flying in the British Isles
● Freestyle Aviation .... Aresti™ for Windows ....
● FRANCE VOLTIGE. - This is the website of the French aerobatics organisation , in the French Language
● Fournier Club International - mildly aerobatic, but clearly a bunch of pilots really enjoying themselves
- The General Aviation Safety Council of the UK - the BAeA is a Council
● German Aerobatics - der motorkunstflug in Deutschland
● Glider Aerobatics - a UK-based site with some very smart virtual reality aerobatic figure demonstrations
● Great Britain Radio Controlled Aerobatic Association - for r/c precision aerobatic model flying in the UK
|H Haute Voltige - FAI World Grand Prix of Aerobatics Fighting the spirit of gravity ...|
- International Aerobatics Club Home Page - This site is a starting
point for Aerobatics in the US
● International Miniature Aerobatics Club
● Italian Frecce Tricolore - WOW ! A similar challenge is offered
|J Sorry, no "J"s ....|
|K Klingair Flying Club - They claim.... the best little club in the country (so they say!)|
Lasham Gliding society - The home of many of our aerobatic gliding
● London Gliding Club (Dunstable) - A similarly popular club and regular Glider Aerobatic contest venue
Mark Jefferies Airshows - UK &
Europe, Extra-300S performances with commentary by Kester Scrope
● Model Airplane News - site for long-standing model airplane magazine
page for United Kingdom NOTAMs
● news:rec.aviation.aerobatics - A Newsgroup dedicated to discussion about aerobatics
- new sequence drawing software from Ringo Massa in The Netherlands
● OZAeros - Another Aussie site provided by Dave Pilkington
Patty Wagstaff home-page
● Pilotpointer - a superb source of general aviation data.
● Pilot Magazine - The premier magazine serving General Aviation in the UK
MicroFlight - resource for small planes that can fly indoors,
in backyards and in schoolyards
● RC Modelling - a radio control and aerobatics model flying site based in the USA, well worth a visit or two
● Royal Air Force - Where would we hold our contests, without all their disused airfields?
● Royal Aero Club - The National Aero Club of Great Britain
Skyhawk Aerobatics -
John Taylor's aerobatic training school, built around Extra-300 handling
● South African Sport Aerobatic Club - now with a new URL
● Steve Carver's site - all about his Pitts-S2S G-EWIZ
● Sunrise Aviation - "A splendid school in Orange County, California, run by Michael Church"
● Swiss Aerobatic Association - all in Swiss...
● Swiss Aerobatic Gliding Association - and they do what it says on the tin, in English!
- aircraft ads, auction items, METARs in plain English...
● Tiger Club - The original forerunner of the British Aerobatic Club
|U Ultimate High Academy - Advanced flying training at Kemble from Beginner to display standard.|
VANGUARDaero - worldwide aviation directory listing 6,000+ unique
companies, services and events.
● Vectair Flying Club - Goodwood based club with aerobatic attitude and a Robin Alpha.
Aerobatics - Alan Cassidy's web of Aerobatics, with links to
● World Aerobatics Promotions - Frank Versteegh's web-site
|Y YAK UK Ltd - Website of the UK distributor of Russian Yakovlev Aircraft|
|Z Zivko Aeronautics Inc - manufacturers of the Edge 540 and 540-T competition aerobatic airplanes|
If you want us to include a link here
we will, provided it's related to air sports and especially if it has