For sale & wanted
Disclaimer: The photographs and technical supporting details relating to all the offers and advertisements given here are presented as provided to the BAeA by the sellers. Readers should be clearly aware that the information conveyed on this page is posted by the Association in good faith, and without any checking whatsoever or verification as to its correctness or suitability for the purposes of aviation etc.. Caveat emptor!
National 425 emergency backpack parachute for sale.
Fantastic condition, complete with carry case, and a fresh repack 27th July 2016, by John Rix, BCB International based in wales.
The soft back cushion which is attached to the container has also been washed ready for its new owner.
This National 425 emergency parachute also comes complete with its original holdall & logbook, which has obviously been updated today by BCB International.
Priced to sell at £1100, saving over half the price of a brand new rig!
Tel: +44 (0)7415 154059
This fantastic looking Pitts S-2A (G-ISZA) is great for training, touring, displaying or taking friends around the skies, more importantly it’s ideal for competition aerobatics. Built in Wyoming by Aerotek, serial number 2137, factory certified S2A. Airframe overhauled, engine zero timed and inspected, new fabric and paint. Condition inside/outside 9 out of 10.
- Time limited task component check list available.
- CAMO controlled by One Sky Aviation at Wickenby.
- Complete set of aircraft documents, electronic version also available.
- Engine suitable for ‘hire or reward’ until March 2023.
- First aid kit & extinguisher fitted.
- EASA C of A, next annual due July 2017.
- Hartzell Constant System propeller, due Sept 2019.
- Hooker harness front/back, smoke system and aerobatic sighting device.
- New Trig TT21 Transponder and TY96 VHF radio.
- Airframe: 1,300 hrs, with metal side panels.
- Certificated to +6/3G in Aerobatic Category, max aerobatic weight 1500lb.
- Lycoming AEIO-360- A1A engine producing 200hp at 2700rpm: 120 hrs.
- Fuel injection and Christen inverted oil system.
- 2-place canopy for all-weather operation and Aresti display boards.
- Trickle charge leads installed and two USB certified power sockets.
Contact Iain Smith:
I have a freshly overhauled Pilatus B4 PC11AF in immaculate condition for sale.
Basic instruments, electric vario, no radio, cables for smoke installed, new canopy, new paint (off/on), 2 Tost hooks. €25,000
There is also a new AIRTRAIL trailer available - €9,000
Contact Dietmar Poll:
The aeroplane has 295 hours since new. First flight was in August 2010, serial number SC 023. It is certified and is in very fine condition and is based in Belgium at EBSH airfield. It is owned by my own public limited corporation, ArtFlight S.A..
The asking price is 280.000 eur + 21 % VAT.
Didier Amelinckx, CEO ArtFlight S.A
Rue Emile Leger 4, 1495 Villers La Ville - BELGIUM
Contact Didier Amelinckx
Tel: + 32 473 91 57 67
Pilots emergency parachute for sale. This is a back pack not a seat pack.
It is a GQ 2 pin container with an aero-conical 4.8 metre dated May 1985. The age of the parachute should be of no concern especially for this type which has never seen the light of day and is therefore as new. The container and harness is in excellent condition and it comes with it's own carry bag.
It has been tested, inspected and repacked by myself. I am a professional skydiver and parachute rigger of 40 years and can confirm this is packed and ready for use.
I am asking £450 and it won't hang around long at that price.
Factory built (Aerotek) 1979 Pitts S-2A, ex Rothmans and Marlborough/Toyota Team with 2967 hours TTAF.
Engine: LYCOMING AEIO-360-A1A (TTE 430)
Engine was overhauled and zero timed in 2003. Brand new prop and hub in 2006 and the engine was overhauled again but not zero timed.
Prop: HARTZELL HC-C2YK-4CF/FC7666A-2 The hub and prop were overhauled in 2013. The prop was fitted new as part of that overhaul. Next overhaul is due in 2019.
Magnetic Compass, Turn and Slip, Altimeter, Fuel flow meter, Manifold pressure meter, G meter, ASI, Amp meter
RPM gauge, EGT gauge, Radio (not 8.33kHz spacing), Transponder (not mode C)
Last cylinder compression measurements: 1=76, 2=76, 3=74, 4=78. Aircraft will be sold with a 2016 annual (Due March). New bungees have been installed. Smoke tank included but not fitted atm.
Skyboard Aerobatics Ltd are offering one to one coaching from former three times British Unlimited Aerobatic Champion, Tom Cassells, and hire of top quality aerobatic aircraft for the 2016 season.
Club and Sports
Slingsby Firefly T67M 200 fully inverted fuel and oil system. Great introduction to the sport.
Intermediate and Advanced
Extra 300-200 fresh after total overhaul. Maximum 4 pilots for training camps plus contests.
Advanced and Unlimited
Cap 232. Maximum three selected pilots 2016, six training camps plus selected contests. All flights critiqued.
Interested pilots please email email@example.com for further detail
- Built in 2009
- Certified for +/- 10G
- German registration
- !! Brand new Brand new Lycoming AEIO-580-B1A !!
- Prop: MTV-9-B-C/C203-20d
- Fuel: 74L Acrotank 2 x 105L Wingtanks
- Mode S Transponder: Funkwerk TRT 800H
- ELT Transmitter
- Engine monitoring system Dynon EMS D-10
- Cleveland Heavy Duty brakes
- Unique modified engine-mount, so no crack problem
- Smoke System: 30L Tank with electric Fill System
- Much more....
€189,000 excluding 19% EU VAT
Stampe sv4c, 1946 with only 3900 hours tt and 720 hours on Renault engine which has just had a top end overhaul. in truly excellent condition all round, recent fabric and paint, delightful aeroplane to fly and fully aerobatic, fitted with radio and transponder. hangared at Netherthorpe (EGNF) £49,950 possible p/x considered
- Year of contruction: 2000
- Serial Number 6034
- Total Time Airframe: 425h
- Engine: AEIO-540-D4-A5: 425h, compression leak test: 74-73-75-74-75-76
- Prop MTV-9BC/C203-46: 115h
- Transponder BendixKing KT76C
- VHF communications BendixKing KY97A
- 6 into 1 exhaust system
- Factory smoke system
- Aux tank
No damage history and All AD’s are done. Next annuel inspection februray 2016 and is based in Belgium, €145,000 (£101,000) - private sale, European VAT and import taxes are paid
Contact Stijn De Jaeghere
Tel: +32 4973 51822
Strong seat pack emergency parachute. Previously used in Yak, in perfect order repacked and ready for use (or hopefully not).
Checked and repacked by myself BPA Advanced Instructor/Examiner Rigger APP#91 £350 ovno.
This system has been dismantled cleaned reassembled inspected and packed. Can been seen at Langar Airfield, Langar, Notts NG13 9HY.
Contact Dave Morris
Tel: +44 (0)7774 986600
The Glos Airtourer. A good all round two seat sport aircraft flown to 2nd place in the air squadron free style.
- 150 HP
- Fixed pitch propeller
- 140 MPH cruse
- Total time 2230 airframe and engine
- 314 hrs since new camshaft, bearings, crankshaft plated, oil pump, filter mod, re bore, new pistons and prop referb
- ARC due 15/10/15
Still the finest unlimited aeroplane you can fly!
- NEW ENGINE. Airframe serial No-12. Total Airframe hrs 1,270 (March 2014)
- Lycoming AEIO-540 L1B5D just fitted.
- 4 Blade MTV-14-B-C, 34hrs since o/haul 21 April 2011
A fine example of the CAP 232. Shares would be considered. Currently based at White Waltham in the UK.
New annual January 2016.
Grand Visit valid to January 2020
For sale at £115,000. Contact Julian Murfitt:
Tel: +44 (0)7712 657383
- Built in 2011
- 210 engine & prop hours German registered
- Engine: Lycoming AEIO 580 L1B5, 315HP
- Prop: MTV-9-B-C/C203-20d
- Fuel: 74L Acrotank 2 x 105L Wingtanks
- Transponder: Filser TRT 800 H
- Brakes: Cleveland
- Smoke System: 30L Tank with electric Fill System
Tel: +353 87 2260418
Zlin Z326 1966. Airframe TTSN 580h (60h SMOH completed 2009 ). Engine, Walter Minor 6-111, 547h SMOH. Crankshaft corrosion checks and top overhaul just completed. Hoffmann propeller, King 197 Com. Garmin GTX328 Mode S transponder, Flightcom intercom, EASA C of A. New ARC and annual. Fully Aerobatic (+6 -3), Immaculate condition.
Tel: +44 (0)1491 638442 / +44 (0)778 651942
Either new or second hand and in excellent condition, being re-packed and re-certified by one of the UK’s leading parachuting operations.
A good selection is always available, including different types. Especially those that come down the back and under the thighs. Dimensions are 770x370x65mm. Max deployment speed 200mph, max weight 253 lbs and min deployment height 60 metres. Thin back glider types are also available
We have supplied chutes for the following aircraft in last 2 years: Vans RV 8, RV 7, RV 4,Yak 52, Cap10b, Stampe, Slingsby Firefly, Steen Skybolt, Citabria, Europa, DH Chipmunk, Piper Matisse, Acrosport 2, Jurca Tempete, Christen Eagle, as well as Silence Twister.
Pre used ones in the region of £500-£600 but any new slimback chute inc VAT is now in region of £1600. Parachute bags also available.
Contact Richard Boyton:
Tel: +44 (0)1376 330220
Based at Panshanger, a well run, well maintaned and extremely well funded (c £22,000 kitty) iconic aircraft offers the aspiring aerobatic pilot cheap flying with lots of availability. Running costs £150 per month and £100 per hour wet.
Contact Phil Massetti:
Tel: +44 (0)7977 586205
Built to an exceptionally high standard in 1998 and installed from new with a factory new 200hp Lycoming AEIO-360-A1D this aircraft includes all the correct modifications at build stage (latest Aviat fuselage with the proper gear strengthening, solid compression ribs for drag wires, â€œBâ€ type propeller hub).
Lightly built with over 500lb payload, excellent balance and with a TTAE of 397 hours this aircraft is still in immaculate condition - original and unspoiled with build log and build photographs.
The Christen Eagle is the perfect all round aircraft for the UK being one of the very few that is aerobatic (with inverted systems), has two seats with ample room, ample useful load and can be operated on an LAA permit to fly.
Permit till August 2012, fitted with ratchet double harness, JP Instruments Fuel Scan 450, Garmin GTX 327 and GNC250XL. 2 softie parachutes and smoke system available separately.
- Super comfortable articulated harness
- Slimmer, flatter profile
- EASA approved
- ISO9001 and AQAP certified
- UK Dealer support
- Competitive price point
T.P.F Parachute services:
Tel: +44 (0)1600 861920 or +44(0)7785 352306
Parachutes for ALL purposes
"The Wedge" is specifically designed to provide good lumbar and sacral supportduring high positive-G maneouvres. Weight approx: 17 pounds
Contact Rob Howarth:
Tel: +44 (0)7739 555203
Treat yourself to a copy of the best book ever written on free-style flying, by the all-time acknowledged expert in his field. Xavier de Lapparent's world championship winning knowledge and experience with Sukhoi and CAP unlimited aeroplanes in four-minute freestyle events is all here in step-by-step mode, translated from the French by Diana & John Britten.
£62.00 plus postage (UK £2.50, Europe £5.00, US & rest of world £7.50)
For much less than the cost of half an hour in your aeroplane, take a leaf from the Master's book on "How to Do It". In the first instance please contact Diana Britten at:
Tel: +44 (0)1932 873332
How to add your own advert...
To display your own advert on here, for free, please contact the webmaster to organise this. The rules are as follows:
- The item for sale must be your own property or privately sought by you, ie. not Trade or from / for a third party
- Your copy must include your full contact details - preferably with your email address
- Neither the BAeA nor its web masters or any other officer can act on your behalf or as an intermediary
- The BAeA takes no responsibility for any aspect of displayed copy, and may withdraw any item without notice