Rules & Documents
This comprehensive set of rules covers every aspect of the operation of our aerobatic competitions. All pilots and contest officials who intend to compete in or work at a BAeA event should download and read these rules, and be familiar with all aspects that may affect them prior to and during the event itself.
A complete "How To" manual describing the way that we expect all contest jobs to be managed, together with the Association's procedural and policy guidelines relating to both the contest arena and BAeA general management. This document is essential reading if you are engaged in any aspect of running BAeA events or involved in general management on behalf of the Association.
Contest Directors Guidance Notes
A short introduction to the duties and responsibilities of the BAeA Contest Director.
Chief Judges Guidance Notes
All Chief Judges working at BAeA national events should keep a copy of this informative guide to their responsibilities. Being a CJ can be a particularly rewarding experience - all senior judges please note!
The Aresti Catalogue (Condensed)
The foundation resource for Aresti power and glider figures, these catalogues are available only from the Spanish publishers.
The statements and policy documents set forth in these and other linked pages support and explain the BAeA's commitment toward the ethical treatment of it's members and those who come into contact with us.
- The BAeA Code of Conduct
- The BAeA Anti-Doping Policy
- The BAeA Policy for Safeguarding Young Persons
- The BAeA Equity Policy
Below are links to the British Aerobatic Association Ltd AGM meeting reports.
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 42nd (2017)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 41st (2016)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 40th (2015)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 39th (2014)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 38th (2013)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 37th (2012)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 36th (2011)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 35th (2010)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 34th (2009)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 33rd (2008)
- Annual General Meeting Report BAeA 32nd (2007)